The Roku tv not connecting to WiFi occurs due to various reasons. However, it can be easily resolved by performing the troubleshooting steps. Therefore, the users experiencing such an issue should not panic because, through the help of the steps discussed here, the users can easily fix the problem. Roku is a streaming player that allows users to access online content such as video or audio from the internet.
Roku allows users to stream audio and video content from the internet. But, if the streaming device is not connected to the wireless connection, then all of these features are useless. Therefore, it is necessary to have a strong and stable internet connection. However, some users out there come across the roku tv not connecting to WiFi issues. So, the users facing such an issue are suggested to check the complete information below to fix the problem.
Roku is a smart digital device that offers a great streaming experience and allows users to access their favorite content online. However, it happens that the users may encounter roku TV not connecting to internet issues. Therefore, the users are recommended to apply the troubleshooting steps discussed below to eliminate the issue.
What is the Cause of Roku tv not connecting to WiFi issue?
There could be many reasons behind the roku tv not connecting to WiFi issue. However, the users are recommended to find the root cause behind the issue. Therefore, the below mentioned is the reason due to which the issue arises.
- If the Roku device is not able to connect to the wireless network, then the error code 14.50 will appear on the screen.
- If the right network is selected but the password entered is wrong, then this issue arises.
- The roku tv not connecting to WiFi takes place due to the poor signal strength.
So the above mentioned were the reasons behind the issue. Hence, after getting familiar with the root cause behind the issue, the users must apply the troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue. Therefore, scroll down and check out the steps to fix the issue.
How to connect Roku TV to WiFi
The users who encounter the roku not connecting to WiFi issue should not worry because the issue is easy to resolve. Therefore, the users are advised to check out the information provided below. Hence, through the help of the troubleshooting steps described below, the users can easily fix the issue.
- First of all, the users are suggested to restart the Roku device.
- The users having Roku player are suggested to access the “Settings” option.
- After this, select “System.”
- Then choose the “System Restart” option.
- The users having Roku Tv are suggested to follow the steps below to restart the TV.
- Firstly, click on the “Setting” option.
- After this, choose the “Power” option.
- Then click on the “System Restart” option.
- The users are supposed to remove the roku device cable from the power supply and then plug it back in.
- After this, restart the wireless router.
- Note: The users are suggested to check out the guide to get familiar with the instructions for restarting the router.
- Carefully remove the power cord from the backside of the router and then reconnect it again.
- The users can also reset the router by the reset button.
- The users are suggested to find the reset button on the router.
- After this, press the reset button on the router to reset it to its default settings.
- Now the users are advised to go into the router account and check the channel till they see “Roku connecting to the WiFi.”
- Once the procedure gets complete, the device will get paired itself if they are already connected.
So these were the troubleshooting steps to fix the roku tv not connecting to WiFi issue. Thus, after applying the steps mentioned above, the user fails to resolve the issue, then they are advised to contact the roku experts for assistance.
If Your Roku Device any Problems So Visit website:- Roku Not Working