Netflix not working on Roku is a very common issue and has troubled many users. Netflix is one of the best online streaming services out there that covers many shows, movies, animations, and much more to all subscribers. People across the world like Netflix because of several good reasons. Also, adding Netflix on roku streaming device cannot be ignored. Thus, Roku is one of the popular online streaming devices used by millions of people worldwide. It let the user stream high-quality content in an easy and hassle-free manner.
Despite all latest and advanced features of the Roku streaming device still, some users come across Netflix not working on Roku tv issue. Therefore, if such problems arise, then it prevents the users from streaming their favorite content. However, the users facing such an issue should not worry because it can be resolved with simple and easy troubleshooting steps.
Causes behind Netflix not working on Roku Device
There could be several reasons behind Netflix not working on roku device. Therefore, once the users find the root cause of the issue, it gets easy for them to handle such an issue. Thus, once the user gets to know the root cause behind the problem, it gets easier to resolve it.
- The temporary issue between the TV and the Roku streaming device
- Display setting of the TV
- Netflix problem
- Network problem such as poor network signals
- Internet not working issue
Hence the aforementioned were some of the most common reasons behind the issue. However, after checking out the causes, move ahead and look for the steps below to fix the problem.
How to troubleshoot Netflix not working on Roku device?
The troubleshooting steps below would help the users get rid of the Netflix not working on roku device. So, users are recommended to scroll down and apply the steps adhere below to fix the issue.
Restart the Roku device
The users are advised to restart the roku streaming device to solve the issue. So, go through the steps described below and apply the same to restart the roku device.
- First of all, turn “OFF” the roku device.
- After this, remove the power cord from the supply.
- Note: The users are advised to wait for at least 10 seconds.
- Then plug the power cord back into the power supply.
- After this, the users are supposed to turn “ON” the roku streaming device.
- Then again, try to access Netflix.
Remove the channel from Roku
Follow the steps discussed below to remove the channel from roku. Thus, after applying the steps, the users can easily fix the problem.
- Firstly, hit the “Home” button located on the Roku remote.
- Then find and click on the “Netflix” channel to remove it.
- After this, press the “Start” button located on the roku remote.
- Then from the options menu, select the “Removal Channel” and then confirm.
- After this, the users are advised to restart the roku device.
- Note: Go to “Settings” > “System” > “System Restart”
- By doing this, the users can restart the roku streaming device.
- Now after the device turns “ON”, go to the streaming channels from the home page.
- Then look for “Netflix” and add the channel again.
- After doing this, the users are suggested to check whether the issue got resolved or not.
So these were the ways through which the users can easily remove the channel from the Roku streaming device.
Thus, through the help of the troubleshooting mentioned above steps, it would have become easy for all users to get rid of the Netflix not working on Roku issue. However, if the problem remains the same after performing the steps described above, then contact the experts for a one-stop solution.