Two type of Roku tv Remote .
- Standard IR (infrared) remote
- Enhanced “point-anywhere” remote
If your Roku Remote is not working as expected use the troubleshooting steps below to help fix the issue.
To reset Roku IR (infrared) remote, Test for visible obstructions . then try removing the batteries from your remote and re-insert them .Next, put the batteries back in Unresponsive your Remote batteries so replace the batteries. If none of the above steps solve your problem, new remote is compatible with your Roku device before making a purchase.
Test for visible obstructions:-
Ensure you can see the front of your Roku tv device from where you are sitting. Move the far off to one side right and one side left , ensuring it is continually pointing straightforwardly at the front of your Roku tv device . In the event that your Roku device turns out to be more responsive when testing from different positions, watch that no obstacles are hindering the front of your Roku Device, or the sign from your distant. Move any obstructions that may hinder the sign, or if conceivable, move your Roku Device to a position where it reacts dependably to fasten presses.
Reseat the batteries:-
Open the battery compartment and remove the batteries from your remote. try removing the batteries from your remote and re-insert them.
Replace the batteries :-
If your Roku tv device continues to be unresponsive to button presses, Unresponsive your Remote batteries so replace the batteries.
Try a new remote:-
So these were some of the best possible ways to fix the reset a Roku IR remote issue. therefore, those mentioned above were the steps through which the users can easily resolve the issue. However, if the problem persists the same, users are advised to purchase new new remote .
Step-By-Step Guide to Reset Roku Remotes
To reset Roku remote, follow the steps given below:
- Open Roku TV remote back panel of your Remove the batterie from your Roku remote.
- Disconnect the power cable from your Roku tv device,
- wait for 5 to 10 seconds and than plug it back in again.
- Wait until you see the Roku’s home screen on your TV. When you see it, embed the batteries back into the Roku tv Remote.
- Now press and hold the reset button and count to five. Reset button is a little button located in the battery compartment. Make sure to hold it for 5 seconds.
- During this interaction, the pairing light should flash. You can find the pairing small in either the battery compartment (near the reset button) or in front of the remote.
- The Roku remote control should now reset and pair with your Roku player
So these were some of the best possible ways to fix the reset a Roku Enhanced remote issue. therefore, those mentioned above were the steps through which the users can easily resolve the issue. However, if the problem persists the same, users are advised to purchase new new remote .