There are a lot of ways to Connect Roku to WIFI without remote. Therefore, the users who cannot find the right way to connect the Roku device to the wireless connection without a remote are suggested to go through the complete information provided in this blog.
Connecting a Roku device to the wireless connection without a remote could be tricky. Although with the help of the solution
provided here, it would become easy for all users to deal with the issue.
Is your Roku remote got lost? You might be thinking that you won’t be able to connect the Wireless network to it. Luckily, Roku users
can connect their streaming device stream to the wireless connection through the steps provided below.
Every Roku streaming player comes with its unique remote control. However, the Roku remote is different from other remotes because the Roku remote uses a wireless connection to connect to their streaming players. If any user has lost the Roku remote, they can not connect to the wireless network and can’t watch their favorite shows. There are some troubleshooting steps through which the users can Connect Roku to WIFI without remote or hotspot.
Things to consider before connecting Roku to Wi-Fi
The users are suggested to consider the following things mentioned below.
- Ensure that the name of the wireless network and the password is correct.
- The mobile device must have a mobile hotspot option so that it gets easy to create a wireless connection.
- Make sure to download and install the Roku application on a mobile device.
- Make sure that the wireless connection is in working condition and connected to the device.
Things required to Roku not connected to WIFI and Lost Remote
The users are recommended to consider the following things mentioned below to Connect to Roku TV to wireless (Wi-Fi) without remote.
- An Android smartphone.
- The wireless network name and the password of the old wireless network.
- Roku application installed on the smartphone.
- Ensure that the new wireless connection is working in good condition.
What are the steps to connect Roku to Wi-Fi Without remote?
It is advisory to go through the steps provided below and apply the same to get rid of the issue, i.e. Connect Roku to WIFI no Remote .
- First of all, turn “ON” the Roku TV and Roku streaming player.
- The users having a Roku streaming player are suggested to try connecting it to the TV with the HDMI cable’s help.
- The users having a Roku streaming stick are advised to plug it into the Television’s HDMI port.
- If the users do not have a Roku streaming stick and have a Roku streaming player are recommended to turn it “ON.”
- After turning “ON” the TV, choose an input that matches the Roku HDMI connection.
- After that, close the settings of the Roku TV.
- Then the Roku home screen gets open.
- After this, go to the “Settings” option with the help of the Roku remote.
- Go to “Settings” >>>“Network”>> >“Wireless (Wi-Fi)” >>> “Set up a new wireless connection.”
- After this, a list of an available wireless network will get displayed on the screen.
- Now the users are suggested to choose their Wi-Fi network from the list with the available network’s name.
- With the on-screen keyboard’s help, the users are advised to enter the Wi-Fi network’s password.
- After that, the Roku streaming device is now connected to the wireless network.
Connect Roku TV to the Wi-Fi network via an Ethernet cable
- First of all, connect the Ethernet’s one end to an open port of the router and another end of the cable to the Roku streaming player or the Roku TV.
- After this, turn “ON” the Roku TV or the Roku streaming player.
- Now the users having a Roku player are suggested to perform the following procedure.
- Under the TV Settings, the users are suggested to choose the input matching the Roku Ethernet connection.
- After that, close the TV settings that display on the Roku Home Screen.
- The users having a Roku TV are suggested to choose the Home button located on the remote to check the Roku home screen on display.
- Now from the Roku remote, select the wired network type under the settings option.
- After this, follow the on-screen prompts to finish the wired network connection setup procedure.
So after performing the steps discussed above, it would have got easier for the users to get familiar with How to connect Roku to WiFi without remote? If any user fails to connect the Roku device to Wi-Fi without a remote, they are suggested to ask for help from